Student Profile System (SPS) सूचना मराठीमध्ये
Every student who wish to apply for Online Exam Form need to be registered on Student Profile System (SPS).
Features of Student Profile System (SPS)
Instructions for Creating Account On Student Profile System (SPS)
- This is one-time/permanent profile management system for student.
- Once registered student will be able to use same account across multiple online applications of university through out his course. i.e. Student will be able to use this account from first year of course to degree.
- No duplicate accounts is allowed on same Aadhaar number(For Indian Students)/Passport Number(For International Students), Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Only one account per student is allowed.
Before creating account on SPS you need to have following things with you
- PUNCODE: Unique 10 digit code assigned to each college by university. You can search it from your login.
Eligibility Number: Every student gets this number when his eligibility is done by college in eligibility online portal. This number is must for creating profile. Please contact your college to get this number.
This number is not applicable to International Students.
- PRN: (Permanent Registration Number) This number is allotted to a student when he/she first appears for university exam. This number is must for creating profile. This number is printed on student's university mark sheet.
- Previous Exam Marksheet: Keep Previous Exam Marksheet with you while creating profile.
- Photo(Passport Size): Scan copy of passport size photo in JPEG format and file size must be less than 300KB.
- Signature: Scan copy of your signature in JPEG format and file size must be less than 50KB.
Based upon data in your profile your exam form will be made available to you, so please provide accurate information in profile.
Steps To Create Profile
- Create Account
- Enroll for the Course
- Fill Personal Information
After completing above four steps your profile will be complete and you can fill exam form by clicking Exam Form button from dashboard.